Oracle Java Enterprise Architect Bootcamp
Kurz není v nejbližší době naplánován. Kontaktujte nás
a pokusíme se Vám vyjít vstříc.
BECOME A JAVA ARCHITECT IN SIX DAYS?You are an experienced enterprise architect, responsible for the overall software architecture and design of enterprise software systems. You want to get ready and pass the Oracle Certified Master Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect exam. Now you can take this final step in only six days.
WHAT DO I GET?
The Oracle Certified Enterprise Architect Bootcamp aims at experienced
architects who want to quickly achieve certification. The bootcamp is
built around the certification exam and the assignment that follows.
Hands-on exercises, e-practice exam questions, tips, tricks, and indepth
lectures from a very experienced Java instructor guide you toward
making a successful assignment. The bootcamp consists of four parts:
- General knowledge regarding architectures for enterprise Java applications using the Java Platform EE technology.
- Prepares students for the Oracle Certified Master Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect Exam Step 1.
- Consists of taking the Step 1 exam.
on the Oracle Certified Master Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect
Assignment (Step 2) and preparation for the Oracle Certified Master Java
EE 5 Enterprise Architect Essay (Step 3).
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Six days, Monday-Saturday. Prepare for some hard work and long days. The bootcamp will be taught in English. The maximum number of attendees is 8.
WHEN SHOULD I CONSIDER ATTENDING?
You are an experienced
enterprise architect, responsible for the overall software architecture
and design of Java EE technology based enterprise software systems. You
are eager to certify, but never find
the time to do it.
WHAT SHOULD MY LEVEL BE?
To succeed, you should be able to:
- Describe various Java Enterprise Edition (TM) related technologies.
- Know about distributed heterogeneous subsystems and the communication between them.
- Know about distributed or local homogeneous components and the communication between them.
- Perform object-oriented analysis and design of software systems using UML.
- Perform object-oriented architecture of software systems using UML.
- Show that you have at least two years of experience as an enterprise architect
Oracle University reserves the right to refuse students, should their level of experience be deemed insufficient. When in doubt about your level, you can discuss with the instructor before registering (simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange contact).
WHAT DO I GAIN BY ATTENDING THIS BOOTCAMP?Upon completion of Part I, you should be able to:
- Describe the role and product deliverables of the architect.
- Address quality-of-service requirements in a cost-effective manner using engineering trade-off techniques.
Upon completion of Part II, you should be able to:
- Make good use of Java EE component technologies to solve typical problems in software architecture.
- Test your knowledge by taking e-Practice Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Exam
- Pass the Oracle Certified Master Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect Exam Step 1 (Part III).
Upon completion of Part IV, you should:
- Have made all fundamental decisions related to your Oracle Certified Master Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect Assignment (Step 2).
Have finished around 80% (or more) of your Oracle Certified Master Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect Assignment.
Be ready to take the Oracle Certified Master Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect Essay (Step 3) related to your Assignment.
WHO WILL MY INSTRUCTOR BE?
Luc Duponcheel is one of SUN's (now Oracle's) most experienced Java instructors. After working as a researcher at the University of Nijmegen, Luc obtained his PhD from the University of Brussels. He's seen all corners of the Java world as a trainer, and as a consultant. Luc is also closely involved in creating and reviewing the Java certification
Topics discussed include:
- Introducing Fundamental Architectural Concepts
- Understanding systemic Qualities
- Examining System Architecture Development Heuristics and Guidelines
- Developing an Architecture for the Client Tier
- Developing an Architecture for the Web Tier
- Developing an Architecture for the Business Tier
- Developing a Security Architecture
- Developing an Architecture for Integration and Resource Tiers
- Evaluating the Software Architecture
The Bootcamp includes the full authorized Oracle course Architect Enterprise Applications with Java EE, therefore participant fulfills mandatory course requirement for Enterprise Architect Certification. The Bootcamp also includes e-practice questions and fist step certification exam.
For more information please or send an email to: email@example.com