IBM Tivoli Monitoring Fundamentals
- kurz IBM
- délka kurzu: 3 dny
- cena: 35400 CZK
- kategorie: IBM/tivoli
Kurz není v nejbližší době naplánován. Kontaktujte nás
a pokusíme se Vám vyjít vstříc.
Learn how to use the Tivoli Enterprise Portal in IBM Tivoli Monitoring
to manage your enterprise environment. You learn about the Tivoli
Monitoring architecture and how to navigate the Tivoli Enterprise
Portal. You also learn how to manage situation events, visualize
real-time and historical data, manage user authorities, and publish
monitoring workspaces. This course is appropriate for administrators and
users of all Tivoli Monitoring products that use the Tivoli Enterprise
Portal as the user interface.
Kurz je určen pro:
This basic course is for operators and administrators responsible for
their enterprise monitoring infrastructure. It is also intended to help
new users of Tivoli Monitoring to use the tools to effectively manage
their enterprise monitoring.
You should have:
- The ability to navigate Linux applications
- A working knowledge of an Internet browser.
Co se u nás naučíte:
- Describe the Tivoli Monitoring architecture.
and navigate the Tivoli Enterprise Portal to monitor and manage an
enterprise monitoring solution built with Tivoli Monitoring.
the Tivoli Monitoring infrastructure by starting and stopping
components, using the self-monitoring workspaces and topology, and
building managed system groups.
- Build situations to monitor the enterprise.
- Access situation events, situation event details, and status changes.
- Manage events effectively using facilities provided with Tivoli Monitoring.
- Visualize enterprise monitoring data, personalize workspace data, and build workspace views.
- Manage historical data collection and use historical data within Tivoli Enterprise Portal.
- Manage user authorizations and user groups.
Unit 1: Introduction and overview
- Purpose and positioning
- Architecture and components
- Tivoli Monitoring Services
- Monitoring solutions using the Tivoli Enterprise Portal
- Overview of the student exercise environment
Unit 2: Using and navigating Tivoli Enterprise Portal
- Starting the Tivoli Enterprise Portal
- Describing components of the Application Window
- Understanding Navigator views
- Navigating workspaces
- Managing views
- Introduction to situation events
Unit 3: Managing Tivoli Monitoring components
- Starting and stopping Tivoli Monitoring components
- Managed systems and groups
- Self-monitoring workspaces
- The student exercise monitoring scenario
Unit 4: Monitoring your enterprise
- Situation events and situation attributes
- The Situation editor
- Product-provided situations
- Building situations
- Model situations and monitored baselines
- Situation settings
- Managing situations
- Dynamic thresholds
Unit 5: Managing situation events
- Situation event management facilities
- Managing situation events effectively
- Taking actions to solve problems
- Closing situation events
Unit 6: Visualizing monitoring data
- Structuring the enterprise using customized Navigator views
- Organizing the presentation using customized workspaces
- View types
- Using graphic views
- Data collection rules
- Understanding links
Unit 7: Historical data collection
- Historical data collection overview
- Configure historical data collection
- Accessing historical data in workspaces
- Historical self-monitoring workspaces
Unit 8: Managing users and publishing workspaces
- Managing Tivoli Enterprise Portal users and user groups
- Managing access to applications and Navigator views
- Publishing workspaces