IBM Case Manager 5.0: Build a Case Management Solution
Kurz není v nejbližší době naplánován. Kontaktujte nás
a pokusíme se Vám vyjít vstříc.
This course is for business analysts who are new to IBM Case Manager
and who want to learn how to create case management solutions. A case
management solution is a set of user interfaces, content, and process
definitions that provides structure for managing cases. After taking
this course, you can start designing, creating, and testing case
management solutions, even if you have no prior training with IBM
FileNet Content Manager or IBM Business Process Manager.
You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system that includes IBM Case Manager Builder.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Kurz je určen pro:
This course is for business analysts, who identify business requirements and guide the implementation of business solutions.
Co se u nás naučíte:
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to plan, design, and test a case management solution.
- How to design a business solution at a high level using the IBM Case Manager Builder
- How to deploy the solution to a test environment and test it
- How to modify, redeploy, and retest the solution
to coordinate with a Process Engine Administrator and Process Engine
Solution Designer to implement parts of the solution not created in IBM
Case Manager Builder
- The process by which a web application or IT administrator deploys the solution to the production environment
- Introduction to Case Manager
- Solution planning
- Create properties and document types
- Create roles and inbaskets
- Create a case type
- Deploying and testing
- Using preconditions and groups
- Use advanced Process Engine capabilities